Cyberpunk replicant...

he visto cosas que no imaginan... naves en llamas, cerca de orion, luces de armas de plasma iluminando la obscuridad... tantas cosas... se perderán como lagrimas en la lluvia... es hora de morir...

jueves, marzo 10, 2005

Wind....

“If I were wind”

Once you told me
I was just wind
I tough it was an insult
But then I realize
That if I were wind
I could always be with you

Please tell me
I I’m just wind
If so I’ll leave my room now
And travel across the city
Pass trough the sky
Touch the stars

And then enter trough your window
As a soft warm breeze
Pass trough your body
And make you smile

If I were only wind
I would travel always with you
I would hear your words
I would feel your tears
I would pass trough you
And feel the beating of your heart

If I were wind
It would be a gift
I could fly all over the world
And then come back
And tell you the wonders
Of each land

Then I would go to the skies
And fly up high
Pass the planets
See the stars

Then back at earth
I would come for you
And take you everywhere
Holding your hand
We would go
To all those wonderful places
We once wished to go.

Con autorizacion de Gaby...